TubeSafe™ puts an end to lost or missing doses delivered through your existing pneumatic tube system.
Eliminates missing doses that cause interruptions and waste
Ensures total chain-of-custody of medication deliveries through pneumatic tube systems
Confirms receipt of medications by nursing and generates compliance documentation
Easy for nursing to use and improves their workflow
Patent-pending security mechanisms
See It Work:
In The Pharmacy
On The Nursing Unit
End missing medication inquiries and wasted medication inventory.
TubeSafe works with your existing systems and processes. It will immediately control medication deliveries and eliminate missing medication requests that drain the productivity of pharmacy and nursing.
In the Pharmacy:
- User scans carrier bar code and medication going into carrier
- Closes and locks carrier
- Sends carrier through existing pneumatic tube system
Medication secured in carrier and delivery is time-stamped.
On The Nursing Unit:
- Nurse swipes or presents proximity badge at receiving station
- Places carrier below bar code reader; unlock code provided if user is authorized
- Opens carrier and retrieves medications
Access granted and receipt of delivery is confirmed and recorded.
Uses existing tube system
Simple for nursing to use