Freedom of Design
With Aethon as your partner, you can focus on structural design, not robotics. This fully autonomous mobile robot technology allows complete facility access without special infrastructure or design requirements: no tracks, wires, magnets or beacons. There’s nothing to detract from your building layout. TUG’s small footprint allows travel all the way to the point of use, creating efficiency for unit-based care staff. That means long distances are bridged without adding courier staff and clean/soiled space can be minimized or reallocated.
Value Add Without Added Budget
- The Aethon solution includes door and elevator integration for guaranteed compatibility and easy sourcing.
- No special infrastructure or engineering means a very low install cost.
- No planning specialists or engineers are required to accommodate the robots.
Building a Better Healthcare Facility
More than 150 hospitals across the U.S. have firsthand experience that TUG is a safe, dependable, affordable and proven delivery system that promotes patient and team member satisfaction by:
- Improving productivity
- Reducing workplace injuries caused by pushing heavy carts
- Refocusing patient care staff on their core functions
- Reducing order-to-delivery time
- Keeping up with the growing demand for new orders
- Advancing patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Improving regulatory compliance
- Decreasing inadvertent damage to building caused by manually driven carts
- Eliminating time wasted tracking down and refilling missing doses
Although TUG technology is successfully installed in existing facilities, planning for this delivery robot during design of a new facility has added benefits. To learn more, click here to contact us. You can also go to the Attania site and search for Aethon and/or Robotic Delivery System.