Freedom of Design
With Aethon as your partner, you can focus on structural design, not robotics. This fully autonomous technology allows complete facility access without special infrastructure or design requirements: no tracks, wires, magnets or beacons. There’s nothing to detract from your building layout. TUG’s small footprint allows travel all the way to the point of use, creating efficiency for unit-based care staff. That means long distances are bridged without adding courier staff and clean/soiled space can be minimized or reallocated.
Value Add Without Added Budget
- The Aethon solution includes door and elevator integration for guaranteed compatibility and easy sourcing.
- No special infrastructure or engineering means a very low install cost.
- No planning specialists or engineers are required to accommodate the robots.
Building a Better Healthcare Facility
More than 150 hospitals across the U.S. have firsthand experience that TUG is a safe, dependable, affordable and proven delivery system that promotes patient and team member satisfaction by:
- Improving productivity
- Reducing workplace injuries caused by pushing heavy carts
- Refocusing patient care staff on their core functions
- Reducing order-to-delivery time
- Keeping up with the growing demand for new orders
- Advancing patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Improving regulatory compliance
- Decreasing inadvertent damage to building caused by manually driven carts
- Eliminating time wasted tracking down and refilling missing doses
Although TUG technology is successfully installed in existing facilities, planning for this delivery robot during design of a new facility has added benefits. To learn more, click here to contact us. You can also go to the Attania site and search for Aethon and/or Robotic Delivery System.